Are you interested in having Cypress Envirosystems present at your meeting or conference? If so, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-544-5411. Our presentations provide a unique and powerful perspective on retrofitting existing facilities with non-invasive solutions. The content is non-commercial in nature and focuses on the philosophy of non-invasive approaches and the modern IoT control strategies that can be implemented in legacy facilities. Organizations such as USGBC and AIA use our content for continuing education credits and we would be happy to share this information with your organization.
- October 24: AEE Presentation for the Rocky Mountain Chapter in Denver
- October 26: AEE presentation for the Baltimore Chapter
- October 30: AEE presentation for the Atlanta, Georgia Chapter
- TBD: AEE presentation for the Western Pennsylvania Chapter
- March 5-7, 2018: SMARTPneumatics presentation by Harry Sim for EUEC (Energy, Utility & Environment Conference) in San Diego
- October 12: AEE presentation for the Northern Ohio Chapter (lunch meeting at Creekside Restaurant in Brecksville, Ohio)
- October 16: AEE presentation for the NY Capital Region
- February 22, 2017: Zeller Realty Group and JLL dinner at 311 S. Wacker (see below)
- March 27-29, 2017: Harry Sim presented at National HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference in Orlando
- March 29, 2017: Harry Sim presented at California Construction & Development Forum in Los Angeles
- April 21, 2017: AEE presentation for the San Joaquin Valley Chapter in Fresno
- April 27, 2017: US GSA webinar discussing DoE results for Wireless Pneumatic Thermostat (GSA slides and recording)
- May 4, 2017: AEE presentation for the San Luis Obispo Chapter
- May 18, 2017: AEE presentation for the Greater Philadelphia Chapter
- July 25, 2017: JLL Energy and Sustainability Vendor Showcase in Chicago
- August 11, 2017: Harry Sim presented at the Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge 5th Annual Building Technology Showcase
- August 15-17, 2017: Harry Sim presented at the Federal Energy Exchange in Tampa, FL
- August 15th, 2:00pm-3:30pm: Deploying Advanced Technologies
- August 16th, 2:00pm-3:30pm: Advanced Building Automation
- August 16, 2017: BOMA/Chicago Brown Bag Presentation
- September 18: AEE presentation for the Long Island, New York Chapter
- September 21: AEE presentation for Illiana Chapter
On February 22, 2017, Zeller Realty Group, JLL, and Cypress Envirosystems hosted 130 leaders in the Chicago commercial real estate market for dinner and building tours at 311 S. Wacker Street. The event educated attendees on how the building was digitized with the Wireless Pneumatic Thermostat and further optimized with JLL’s IntelliCommand solution.
- Zeller Realty Group presentation by Cons Gattuso, Senior Vice President
- Cypress Envirosystems presentation by Harry Sim, CEO
- JLL presentation by Leo O’Loughlin, Senior Vice President
Helen Karlos, General Manager of 311 S. Wacker, and Cons Gattuso, Senior Vice President, welcome guests to their beautiful building.
Cons Gattuso explains the details of the project and how the savings
exceeded the business case.
Harry Sim, CEO of Cypress Envirosystems, explains the Wireless Pneumatic Thermostat in the engineering office during the building tour.
Joe Belsan, Director of Engineering for Zeller Realty Group, demonstrates how he digitized his building with the Wireless Pneumatic Thermostat system.
Guests network during the building tour.
Leo O’Loughlin, Senior Vice President of JLL’s IntelliCommand group, and team.
311 South Wacker Street and closing remarks by Cons Gattuso.