- March 27-29, 2017: Harry Sim to present at National HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference in Orlando
- March 29, 2017: Harry Sim to present at California Construction & Development Forum in Los Angeles
On February 22, 2017, Zeller Realty Group, JLL, and Cypress Envirosystems hosted 130 leaders in the Chicago commercial real estate market for dinner and building tours at 311 S. Wacker Street. The event educated attendees on how the building was digitized with the Wireless Pneumatic Thermostat and further optimized with JLL’s IntelliCommand solution.
- Zeller Realty Group presentation by Cons Gattuso, Senior Vice President
- Cypress Envirosystems presentation by Harry Sim, CEO
- JLL presentation by Leo O’Loughlin, Senior Vice President
Helen Karlos, General Manager of 311 S. Wacker, and Cons Gattuso, Senior Vice President, welcome guests to their beautiful building.
Cons Gattuso explains the details of the project and how the savings
exceeded the business case.
Harry Sim, CEO of Cypress Envirosystems, explains the Wireless Pneumatic Thermostat in the engineering office during the building tour.
Joe Belsan, Director of Engineering for Zeller Realty Group, demonstrates how he digitized his building with the Wireless Pneumatic Thermostat system.
Guests network during the building tour.
Leo O’Loughlin, Senior Vice President of JLL’s IntelliCommand group, and team.
311 South Wacker Street and closing remarks by Cons Gattuso.