Improve Asset Utilization
Industrial Facilities – Solutions
Improve Equipment Uptime (see description)
Clamp-on wireless devices monitor compressor and pump current, head pressure and temperatures for early failure detection. Gather data for six-sigma analysis to improve uptime and yield for various tools and processes.
- Predictive maintenance for pumps and compressors
- Timely HEPA and other filter changeouts
Manage Gas Cylinders (see description)
Avoid running out of gas, maximize use of every cylinder, and reduce technician workload by automating gas cylinder monitoring. The Wireless Gauge Reader, an “electronic eyeball”, clamps onto existing regulator gauges and gas controllers to read cylinder levels. Also, the Wireless Transducer Reader taps into scales to report tare weight.
- Redeploy skilled labor to other tasks
- Detect low gas before running out and maximize use of each cylinder
- Improve uptime of dependent processes