Industrial Facilities – Solutions
Detect Steam Trap Failures (see description)
Automatically monitor steam traps for early detection and correction of expensive leaks and damaging blockages.
- Non-invasive installation – no disruption to process
- Robust wireless network compatible with tunnels and underground systems
- Typical payback of around one year
Reduce Compressed Air Energy Use (see description)
Non-invasive wireless devices add monitoring to compressed air networks in minutes without disrupting operations. Set low pressure alarms and reduce header pressure to save energy. AirMaster+ data compatibility for detailed analysis.
- Monitor point-of-use pressure gauges to optimize pressure, detect leaks, ensure uptime
- Integrate data with existing automation/compressors via OPC
Audit Energy Use (see description)
Gather energy consumption data in minutes using wireless, non-invasive clamp-on devices. Record electrical power, pressure, temperature and flow rates for steam, chilled water, domestic water and air.
- Submeter and obtain accurate energy baseline
- No disruption to occupants or processes
- Temporary – may be uninstalled and installed elsewhere